My Family

Thursday, August 02, 2007

July Photos are in!









I am so happy with these pictures. I think he looks great and I cannot wait to meet him!
We are getting a lot of information from adoption agency with changes in policy. The latest included an additional DNA test which is now required. Originally just one DNA test was done to prove birth mother and baby were properly matched, but now they are requiring a second DNA test before issuing the visa. This DNA test is to proof the child you are taking from the country is the child you are supposed to be taking. I know it is another step taken to protect us and the baby but I am really getting frustrated! I knew we were running a little bit of a risk, but I was so hopefully we would get in and out before the mess started. And I know there isn't a darn thing I can do about it, so I just need to stop worrying...

On another note my sister is coming down early next week. I am really looking forward to seeing her and getting a little break from work. I was determined to have a good couple of days and for the most part yesterday and today were great at work. It has just been busy and kind of stressful... not as much fun lately. Things change and I am carrying around a bit of stress that has nothing to do with work - which is not helping. It'll pass...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home