My Family

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Brian's old! Well, older anyway!

We celebrated Brian's birthday pretty quietly. We had some cake and he opened presents. I got him gift certificates but Traci picked him out some cute stuff for upcoming Daddy and me fishing trips. I think he liked the Daddy's Little Helper jumper best of all.

Things here at the old homestead having been moving along. Brian (with Jason's help) finished up one side of our rental property. He called the realtor who is helping us to get it rented on Wednesday and it was rented by Friday morning. We both are super relieved but still pretty surprised it was rented soooo quickly. Not complainging though!
I went to the Harry Potter midnight book release Friday and I have some fun pictures I will have to post later. I was tired but when are you ever going to go to a midnight opening for a book again! I still cannot believe it sold 8.3 million copies in 24 hours just in the United States. Michael at work decided to do a math activity on how much space all those books would take up - how much they would weigh - so on and so forth.
Anyway I have many more fun pictures from the Harry Potter release and MadLab's fundraiser, Volatility, that I will post later.
Nothing really new on the baby front. What are you going to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home