My Family

Sunday, July 01, 2007

On our way to having a baby's room...

I painted the ceiling in the baby's room awhile ago. Well, yesterday Traci came over and helped me to paint the walls. They look really good. We need to get a second coat on them and Brian is going to cut in the trim and ceiling but we got a lot of the work done yesterday. Today I have to get the closet painted. I am glad Traci came over to help because for some reason it has been hard for me to get motivated.

Carpet comes on Tuesday and if we get the bulk of the painting done I hope to spend the 4th putting together the crib. I am getting very excited.

Things are still moving slowly but it looks like our paperwork has finally been submitted. I really don't have a clue what the time frame is at this point. Just trying to be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home