My Family

Sunday, June 24, 2007

New Pictures

We received our June photos. Thank goodness we are towards the top of the alphabet because the agency has been having email trouble and it sounds like they weren't able to get everyone's pictures sent out. Ours came through fine... But they're not very good. This was the best of the bunch. I must admit it hurt a little to see him smiling. I am glad he is happy but I missed the first smile!

The report also stated that he is sleeping through the night a solid 8 hours. It's official, we are ready for him to come home!

This weekend was ComFest which is always one of my favorite weekends of the year. It also ended up that my Mom and Aunt were done and I was able to visit with them for a few hours. Then Katie came down last night and is here for the day. I don't know what we are going to do for the rest of the day but I am sure we will find something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home