My Family

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Spring Break craziness!

COSI is always hoppin' during spring break season and the madness has begun. I worked a half day yesterday to get us through a big group morning. Today I have off and then back to work for another half day on Sunday.

Unfortunately with only having one full day off I am running behind on everything. The Thomas Team is in town but with everything that I need to accomplish today I am missing them. Luckily Traci and I are both going to make it to Tiffin to see Shayla's First Communion. I can spend the day so we're going to have to make it count since I have been missing them the last couple of times they were here!

As far as the adoption is concerned. We got Brian's Birth Certificate figured out and it has been through the Florida Sec. of State. All documents are now at the Guatemalan Embassy. Once they are all back I will make copies and get them to the agency and we are eligible for referral. Things are getting a little dicey so we want to speed things up, but unfortunately it is totally out of our hands.

Just need to be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home