My Family

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Home Study Draft Received!

Yea! Yea! Yea! I was beginning to feel totally stuck but the draft came today. (I guess I should get used to feeling totally stuck because that's pretty much what it will be for awhile...) I will admit that I cried a smidge when I got to the page that said we were approved for adoption! Poor Matt at work didn't know what to think. He just wanted to know where the cart with the fossils was and I am sitting there bawling.

It looks good. I am impressed with how cool she made us sound. We reviewed it tonight and will send some notes back... What a shock that she spelled Loutzenhiser wrong. Can't believe that one! After she makes the final changes she will send the official copies to us and we can wrap up the paperwork stuff. It will probably take awhile to find time to get the final stamps and seals but I do have a couple of week days off coming up so hopefully I can get it done then.

So glad the light at the end of the paperwork tunnel is shining bright! It is almost hard to believe that in a month or so we could be getting a referral. I can't imagine what that moment will be like (for those that don't know referral = baby information). Brian got a couple of emails from the agency with pictures of available children and I wished we had been able to say right then and there we want one of these fellas. But patience is a virtue and we are getting close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home