My Family

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dossier Paperwork is being Reviewed!

Today I was able to collect the rest of the paperwork and send it in to the agency for review. This probably won't mean much to everyone else but it is a huge step! For the last 5 weeks we have been working to collect documents from multiple copies of birth certificates, certified copies of our marriage license, employment letters, doctor letters to letters from the sheriff saying we don't have any warrants. I can say - though they could be all wrong and we have to do a bunch of stuff over - that I finally got everything together. I caught a bunch of mistakes earlier on and had to re-do somethings, but now I think we're okay. I don't know how long it will take for the agency to review, but it cannot really move forward until the home study is finished. So as long as our documents are correct, we are ready to go! As soon as the home study report is finished I will take all the documents and get some additional stamps and seals and such to say they are all valid and then off to the governments they go. I fell very relieved part is almost over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home