My Family

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Oh the joy!

I never would have guessed all of this would be soooo difficult but alas, it is! I had yesterday and today off and I was hopeful that I could get everything done, but its never that easy. I went to the clerk of courts in Franklin County to get everything certified and almost half of my documents were kicked out because either the notary wasn't registered in Franklin County or wasn't current. The only thing that really made me cry was seeing her hand me back both of our doctors letters. They weren't easy to get and I was devastated by the thought I was going to have to go through all of that again. I called the doctor's office and it seems the notary there is registered in Columbiana County... which is 31/2 hours away! Luckily it is also where I grew up so Mom's house is close by. After freaking out for awhile I decided that I will drive home today and go to the Clerk of Courts in Columbiana later today or tomorrow morning. Kate just happens to be on vacation this week so tonight we will celebrate her b-day... which makes driving home all the more worth while.

Tomorrow I am hoping to make it back in time to gather all the documents and get them through the clerk of courts. Roger, Traci and my work have had to do their letters three times now! But hopefully I can get everything through the clerk of courts tomorrow and then through the Secretary of State's by Monday afternoon. Thank goodness I had vacation time saved up. Here's hoping I can accrue more before the baby actually arrives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home