My Family

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I-171H received!

INS sent us our "permission" form! I cannot believe how fast it came in. Unfortunately I got a little busy this week and didn't get our forms sent to the embassy until Saturday. It doesn't really matter because we haven't gotten Brian's birth certificate back from the Florida Sec. of State yet. Once that gets back to us I send it back to the Florida embassy. Once all are received on to the adoption agency they go. All things told we are doing pretty well. I am still a little disappointed that the time frame is skewed, but I thought it would take a lot longer for the INS form to get back. The highs and lows of the process, I know, but if things keep up this way we might not have been too far off in our estimates. We'll just have to patient and see.




The Thomas, angel Christi's Mom and Dad, sent me an email today reminding me about being in Philly with Christi and Angela one year ago. I cannot believe it has been that long. It seems like only yesterday Traci and I made the journey to be there and visit during her treatment. I miss her. Traci and I were talking the other day about her, how much we miss her. I cannot imagine the pain Angela, Shayne and Shayla must be feeling. She was such a special, bright, beautiful girl taken way too soon. I sit here hoping for my own family and sometimes it is good to be reminded that my situation is going to be fine. I have nothing to whine or complain about...



Absolutely nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home