My Family

Monday, February 12, 2007

I know it has been less than a week but I am ready for the home study report to be done already!

No word from our social worker yet. I am assuming that she is proofing the report and getting it notarized but it would be really nice if it were done. I have next Wednesday off and that is probably the earliest I could get the final signatures needed but I am being impatient and want it now. I still have finished collecting all the photos I need, but I have decided that with the rate everything is going I will get it done in time and I am not going to worry about it.

This week should be a little hectic... But with the snow, who knows how things will play out. We are designing (hopefully) a new exhibit around Egyptian mummies and archaeology which should be really cool. Our potential designers our traveling in tomorrow. They will be in for most of the day in meetings reviewing concept boards (I researched the funerary tomb and with Brian being such a geek I didn't have to buy one single book. We had them here already at the house.). Than tomorrow I am supposed to be training on the Einstein exhibit... should prove interesting since I haven't really seen the exhibit myself yet. The rest of the week we have school groups and a ton more trainings with the exhibit opening on Saturday.

At least I will be busy and keep motoring through this week... Here's to making it through to Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home