My Family

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

THANK YOU CHRISTI!

We passed the fire inspection. I have been sitting all morning terrified. There was a point where I decided to turn on the TV and blank out my mind... But every five minutes I was up checking to see if the inspector had arrived yet. Then I would see a speck of dust and feel the need to clean. At one point I almost started to cry I was so nervous.

Then Lieutenant Cornett arrived and he was so nice. He walked through quickly told us he could tell we had it together - his words, not mine! - and signed the papers. He told us quite clearly that the third floor was not approved for the baby's room, but that is fine by us, since we love our new bedroom and wouldn't want to give it up anyway.

Now, I just need to take a minute to calm myself down and get to work.

What a relief!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home