My Family

Thursday, December 21, 2006


Moving Right Along...

Brian at Missy and Chris's last year around Thanksgiving. I picked this one out to include with our Guatemalan photos.



I cannot believe how long it has been since I posted. I thought that I would be pretty good about this, but I have been really distracted and busy this month.
List of things we have accomplished so far:
We had our physicals though we haven't gotten our notarized letters yet.
We had our biometrics (fancy word for fingerprints) done.
We got all our homestudy paperwork turned in and have made a serious dent in the dossier paperwork.
And we met with our social worker, Johnna, on Tuesday. Brian and I drove to Medina and met with Johnna for about an hour. She is really nice. We had what could have easily been coffee with a new friend. We discussed Guatemala and the process. We were, of course, right in thinking that the May date put on our 600A had to be optimism. We are both back to thinking it will be more like August/September... But regardless it is all becoming real!

Chris and Kristin were able to meet us for dinner in Medina so the trip was doubly good. We went to a cute little Italian place. We got home pretty late but it was worth it!

we are getting ready for the holidays. Lots of driving like usual. We will spend some time in Kenton and the travel to Boardman. I don't get a lot of time with the gang at home but feel a little better that I was able to have dinner with Chris and Kristin the other night. We are going to try to come back early so we can finish our Christmas together here, but we will see how things go.

Anyway - things are really busy but going well. I really thought I could get everything under control in about a month. I think it is going to take me two - but I am getting there slowly but surely!

Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home