My Family

Sunday, February 10, 2008

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!

So we are hanging out with our friends in the baby lounge and I brought the video camera we borrowed from Missy and Chris with us to get our friends and the room. Well, Jimmy was standing at one of those little activity tables and he decided to let go and stand on his own for a couple of seconds. I turned on the camera hoping he would do it again. Brian was by him to encourage him. Well he not only let go and stood on his own but he took his FIRST STEPS to Brian. AND I GOT IT ON TAPE! Absolutely perfect! I rewound and watched the tape and it was like four steps. Super cool!

Brian said... Wow. We got here just in time didn't we!

Still grinning! Loved it... thank goodness for baby gates!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger kgn said...

Jenn-
I have been thinking about you everyday! It sounds like things are so exciting. I cannot WAIT to see pictures of Jimmy. I love reading about all the fun things you guys are discovering as new parents. Kisses and Hugs! Kelli

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home