My Family

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Family Court

I should receive another update tomorrow, but Brian's Mom called last night and asked whether we were back in Family Court. I realized with the intestinal infection mess I hadn't updated everyone. Crossing of fingers worked, because we were resubmitted, like they had hoped, on August 2... Now to find out if this one is speedy. Let's hope so.

On another note - Angela and Shayla visited last week at work. They were very sweet and suprised me for my birthday with a cake and balloons. Unfortunately, I once again didn't get to spend much time with them. But I hope everyone can keep them in their thoughts and prayers. As the very sad month of September approaches and as school is starting, they are really struggling with the loss of our precious Christi. Life can be so hard and unfair. And that isn't saying half of it.

In addition, Brian's neice Morgan could use some positive thinking. Things are still very early on, but it looks like Morgan does have tethered cord. And while this is treatable it could require surgery and lord only knows what else. I know it will be a relief down the road when everyone can say thank goodness we caught it. And thank goodness its fixed, but until then it is a little scary. I will keep everyone posted. If surgery does happen it will more than likely be in Cleveland where Marley had hers and with my brother right there we should be able to travel up no problem. But that is down the road and we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home