My Family

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Surgery tomorrow!
Now I am a little nervous. I wasn't when we first talked about having this done, but once I talked to the admittance office and got all the rules and things we need to think about and prepare for its a little freaky. I am sure everything will go fine. It is a very simple procedure.

Today our sitter needed the day off and I am so glad that she did! Jimmy and I packed up this morning and went to Franklin Park. We got there early enough to walk around the park and enjoy the playground. When the Conservatory opened we went through the blooms and butterflies exhibit before heading home for a nap.

Tonight Brian and Jimmy and I went to Glacier Ridge State Park for a little walk. Unfortunately Jimmy fell asleep in the car on the way there. We woke him up and he was in a great mood but now he is having trouble going back to sleep. 5:30 AM is going to come pretty quickly so we are hoping he conks out here soon.


Glacier Ridge


Man I need a break! Walking is hard work!

I can do it!

Playing at Franklin Park


I went down the slide all by myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home