My Family

Friday, March 28, 2008

Conquering Daycare!
The past couple of days have flown. Jimmy has done really well in day care. The boys seem to be getting along wonderful and he loves Angel.

Last night I was a little late getting Jimmy and Missy got home. (Missy's last name is Bair. This will be important later.) Missy was holding Jimmy and Julian wanted up too. She held them both and Jimmy started chattering. Julian leaned in and said, "Jimmy Bair shhhhh!" Brothers already!

Being around the big kids has helped Jimmy tremendously. Angel said today, "Jimmy is officially a walker." He has been taking big trips around the room. And has been standing up without pulling himself up onto things. He still crawls a lot of the time but he has made leaps and bounds the last three days. Also he has started chattering a ton. I knew he would want to do what the big kids were doing but I had no idea it would all happen so fast. Here we go!

I am headed home this evening at bed time (hopefully Jimmy sleeps in the car!) so my Father and Grandmother and whomever else is able to swing by can meet him. I am not really worried about the car ride tonight, though getting back on Sunday could be interesting...
Here's some fun pictures from Easter.
My Favorite Shelf...

Easter morning. I love candy!

Opening the bibs from my shower.

Enjoying the spoils of the Easter egg hunt. Tootsie rolls rock!

The Easter egg hunt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home