My Family

Friday, March 21, 2008

Where the heck have I been?

I am sorry for not having posted in so long! There has been a ton of stuff going and if you want to see it all you will have to read the next three or four posts.

We have had a great couple of weeks! The last week or so has been primarily spent freaking out about day care. We thought we had something lined up and it fell threw. We interviewed a great woman who Missy and I would share. She has a lovely daughter and she would come to Missy's house to watch the boys. She had interviews lined up all week and I thought there was no way she would ever pick us. Well, after freaking out and calling/email/interviewing a bizzillion people, she did! Thank you Jesus! So we are set to start transitioning him starting on Wednesday. I will take it slow over the three days but I am more worried about me than I am about him. I think he will do great and she is really sweet...

This weekend we have decided to stay in town instead of traveling around. There is an Easter egg at the park tomorrow morning that we are going to take him to. I know it is a little ridiculous since he isn't even walking, but I am excited to do something special for our first big holiday together.

We went to the eye doctor and had his vision checked. The doctor told us that he would more than likely need glasses. Now isn't the time but we should plan on it in a few years. I am sad to hide his beautiful eyes but it isn't the worst thing!

Fun pictures down below and in the following posts.
Celebrate Traci! Now she can really raise eyebrows when she tells people her age! How would believe she is 30!!!!!!!



Oh my gosh I ate all my cake!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger the Thomas team said...

Jimmy you are too cute; Traci CANNOT be 30!!!!!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home