My Family

Friday, March 21, 2008

Jimmy's girlfriend!
One of my longest and dearest friendships has been with my sweet friend Brandy. Brandy now lives in Vegas and we do not get to see each other very often. She flew here three years ago and stayed with us over New Year's Eve, but that was the last time we were able to get together. When Jimmy came home she called me and said you tell me when I can come and visit. We talked about it and she was able to come out for this past week. She flew all night Sunday night to arrive early Monday morning... Poor girl landed 45 minutes early. Whose flight ever arrives 45 minutes early? I was not ready to leave and she had to stand around the airport waiting on me! She left beautitul - - warm - - Vegas to fly here and sleep on my lumpy futon and then we send her home with a cold!

It was wonderful having her here. She visited a day care with me, went to the eye doctor with Jimmy and I and just generally made my week great! And Jimmy LOVES her. Who wouldn't? But man he couldn't get enough!
Thanks Brandy for a great visit!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home