My Family

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Running late on the blog updates!

I will keep the blog updated I am just a little slower then I used to be. Sorry it has taken me so long. Scroll on down for the pictures from my trip home and recent happenings.
Jimmy and I went to COSI today. It is so nice to work at such a great place!

He is really starting to walk like a champ... And is definitely making that choice over crawling. He can travel pretty far distances. There have been some bumps and bruises along the way but we're getting there.
Little help please!

Too much fun!

Aunt Traci came over this week and had dinner with us and then we headed to the park by our house!


We had a really nice visit with Brian's Uncle Bud and Paul. We'll be back soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger the Thomas team said...

WONDERFUL pics! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Misses,
Angela

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home