My Family

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More Vacation Pictures

My most favorite landscape in the world - The Saguaro National Forest
Another picture of Jimmy in his new cowboy hat. The kid is a total joker.

Mercedes restuarant in Patagonia AZ - another of Bri and my's favorite places. The first time we visited Patagonia we ate breakfast at this restuarant and listened in on all the local ranchers. Conversations about the foal that was born last night, etc. Very picturesque.

Waling around Patagonia. In about 3 minutes Jimmy's going to pee his pants...

We tried to travel the way that Bri and I typically travel. We don't think Jimmy always approved. I told him we were going to go to the state park. He heard park and thought playground. I said park and meant hike. Needless to say, later that afternoon we did find a playground.

In jail at Old Tucson... exactly where they belong. In about 3 minutes Jimmy is going to pee on my pants...
Giving the actors in the stunt show at Old Tucson high 5s.
On the train ride at Old Tucson. Had to do this twice we had so much fun.
Making funny faces while we wait for our valentine's day ice cream
On another exciting note - we got Jimmy's new birth certificate today! His name is now official James Edward Barlup. I showed him the birth certificate and told him his name was now official. I said, "Right here it says your official name - James Edward Barlup." He got really ticked off and said, "My name is JIMMY." and stomped off. He wasn't quite as excited as me...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home