My Family

Monday, January 25, 2010

Most fun ever!

There is this place near here called World of Bounce. My boss has been telling me about it forever. Finally we made it out there this past weekend. Not only did Jimmy have an absolute blast but these people are on to an interesting business plan. They had a couple of rooms, each filled with a couple of bounce houses and slides, balls, hula hoops and other odds and ends. For work I have priced some of the bounce houses and they aren't crazy expensive. At $7 a kid - plus a couple hundred bucks per birthday party - I have a feeling they are doing alright.

It just happened that Jimmy's friend from his class, Caden was also there. Unplanned play date!
Loving this!

Going down the gia-normous slide. This kid has no fear! I did go down as well and it freaked me out a little. They go faster than you'd think!


So determined! Muscling through the bounce house obstacle course. We will be back to conquer the bounce - probably sooner than I ever would have wanted considering he was demanding to JUMP instead of going to school this morning.
Happy week!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home