My Family

Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Post for J.P.

Unfortunately with everything that is going on this summer I have been a little busy... Sorry for the delay on new posts.

Brian downloaded some pictures off the camera we broke over a year ago. These are a flash from the past...







Jimmy's language has just blossomed. He is a chatter box and occasionally he'll start saying a new phrase out of the blue... Or at least out of the blue to us. Last night we went to the park and he was messing around in this pavilion area singing us a song. All of the sudden he held up a finger and said, "Be right back." Then he turned and sprinted off. Not too long afterward he turns around and runs back where he stops short, puts up his hands and says, "Presto Chango." Where the heck did that come from? Too funny.

He also has a quite impressive memory. Tonight I was getting ready to leave for the show I am in and instead of explaining to him that I have a performance I just tell him I have to go to a meeting. I figure he has heard that one before. One of the shows I am in I use a picture from the house as a set piece. Because I don't want it to get broken on our off nights I bring it back and forth each time. I think I have now taking it out of the house maybe three times? Tonight he points to the wall and says, "Taking that with you?" I had no idea what he meant and had to ask him several times... He had noticed me taking the painting down on the couple of times I have taken it out of the house and wanted to know if I was taking it with me. Impressive! Now its really time to pay attention to what we are saying around him... Ugh!

Hope everyone is having a great summer! Miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home