My Family

Monday, September 29, 2008

I have owed everyone some new pictures so here they are!!!
Eating dinner with my new haircut.

Camping this past weekend. We visited a KOA ear Buckeye Lake this weekend for our last big camping weekend of the year (and our last big weekend before Egypt!). At the KOA they had what they called a jumping pillow... which was awesome. Literally a huge inflated pillow that you could jump on. I felt a lot safer on it than I have on a trampoline. Jimmy wasn't feeling super hot and soon he wanted Mommy to jump holding him. I was all too happy to oblige. Big fun!

Adam and Julian jumping!



Tonight I started the big list of all the things we have to do before we leave... It's pretty big, and no, updating the blog wasn't on the list, but its a nice break. Brian is relaxing. Yes, all those who know him who are gasping for air, he is relaxing. Why? Oh yeah... He has strep throat! Leave it to my husband to get strep right before we go on a huge trip. Luckily, he finally got to feeling so bad he looked down his throat and it was pretty obvious he was sick. He has had long enough that it did get in his mouth. He went to the doctor today who prescribed us both antibotics and they are strong enough that we take them through Friday morning and are done so we don't even have to take the medication overseas with us. We are of course concerned that Jimmy will get it, but since he has has an ear infection he has been on antibiotics for a little over a week. I am hoping that is going to keep him healthy. Mom's been warned and that is all we can really do. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

Blogger the Thomas team said...

Hope you're having an incredible time; you deserve it! I wish I lived closer so I could get in on the spoiling!!!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home