My Family

Monday, June 23, 2008

Its been so long I almost forgot my password!

The last several weeks have been nuts! The grandmothers came down and whipped everything into shape. They got the boys on a great schedule and they are both napping solidly throughout the day. We are so lucky to have had them around.

We went camping for the first time with Jimmy and our friends. It was a great trip though it was cut short by the terrible storms... Which also destroyed our security system and fried our modem. One of the reasons I haven't been online for awhile.

We found a new sitter. Our dear friend Chris is taking both the boys. It is the perfect arrangement. She started with the boys today.

And we got a new car! We took my Isuzu in for repairs and the mechanic refused to do work on it because it was in such bad shape. We traded it in and got a new (to us!) Ford Freestyle. My brother recommended we check one out and we really liked it and got a great price.

So it has been crazy! Today is our first day back on line and Brian is going to get the camera all ready so we can finally download our pictures from the last several weeks. I will try to post pics later tonight.

Miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home