My Family

Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

All I have asked for is to sleep in! I cannot really complain because Jimmy is such a great sleeper - but so am I and I miss sleeping until I wake up. Looking forward to it!

Jimmy has been a little under the weather. We don't know if it is teeth or what is going on but he has had the runs for the last three days and his poor little bum is so ouchy! I picked him up last night from Missy's and he fell asleep in the car and slept clear through the night until 6:30 this morning. Almost 13 hours! It was a little weird not having him around in the evening... He isn't running a fever and is still eating and drinking like a champ so we know he is getting everything he needs but it has been bad. We went to Jen and Mack's for dinner tonight and when I got him out of the car he was a mess and I ended up a mess. I had to change him right there in the car unless I wanted to wear even more of it. But his temperament is totally great. He shows no signs of being sick other than the poops.

I have been yelled at - Jason! - for not updating the blog. I warned everyone I was moving a little slow... But here are some new pictures.

Katie came down last weekend and hung out with Jimmy and I while Brian was camping with the guys. It was great having her here and having bakc up at the zoo which was absolute madness. I couldn't have done it by myself!

Jimmy gives Aunt Katie a present!

Jimmy at the play land at the zoo.

Jimmy playing at the COSI designed play land at Tuttle Mall. Very fun!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home