My Family

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Better write now while I can!
7 day a week operations are upon us! Geesh I hate 7 day a week operations! CSI - our blockbuster summer exhibit - opens on Saturday so my crazy time of year is here. With Jimmy's arrival I did not take point on this exhibit like I usually do, but regardless I will be ket busy. I worked late tonight and will work clear through until next Wed. Of course our sitter needs Wed. off so I will have both boys that day. Oh well... No rest for the wicked!

But enough about me. We think Jimmy is getting a new tooth. He has been grouchy and running a little bit of a fever. We think we see one coming in...

Here's some fun pictures!
Jimmy, Brian and I went to the drive in. I had never been and our friends suggested it as a fun way to have a sort of date since the kids usually fall asleep. Well as you can see from the picture it took Jimmy awhile to conk out but once he did it was fine! And it was fun! I think we will definitely go back again.

Chris had to go out of town on business so I watched Julian. Brian brough Jimmy over last Friday and we all walked down to the park by their house. Very fun!


We went to Mack and Jen's for dinner awhile ago and Jimmy loved playing with Stone's sunglasses. I had to buy him his own pair!
This picture is of course titled... No more pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home