My Family

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Trip to Kenton...
These pictures are from our first trip back to Kenton. In going through them I realized I am missing some photos with people. I know Payne held him and I missed that and I don't have one of Jimmy and Aunt Cindy! We will remedy that this coming weekend.

Despite the sad circumstances the trip back to Kenton was good. Brian has a pretty close knit group of friends and everyone was out to support J.P. and his family. We got to visit with people and Jimmy was very well behaved. He is making this ridiculous face these days and he will now do it when asked. If he gets a laugh - which he did - it will go on and on. Too funny.

More pictures of our trip to COSI in the post below.

Aunt Shelley and Jimmy

Macy and Jimmy

Jimmy and Morgan

For me!!! Thanks everyone!

Aunt Heather and Jimmy

Gilly and Jimmy

Chillin' with G-ma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home