My Family

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Instead of just typing another update I decided to add some pictures. I have more recent ones of our weekend in Kenton, but I haven't gotten them downloaded yet. I will make sure to do that ASAP. Jason is coming over tomorrow and busting Jimmy and I out of the house. We are going to go play at COSI for the afternoon. And this time I will remember the camera!

Last night I missed my first bed time. I went down to the theatre for an hour or so and Brian had little mad in bed when I got home. I was really impressed. Brian got him down a lot faster than I have been...

Today was a doubly sad day. Brian drove to Kenton tonight for the calling hours of a family friend. Then this morning we got a phone call that Brian's best friend's Mom passed away. We are packing up... with the dogs, which should be interesting, and heading back to Kenton this weekend for the services. So very sad!

Here's the pictures and I promise I will get more up soon...
Wage's new favorite sleeping place... under Jimmy's crib. Yes, I have shut him in Jimmy's room. Ooops!

Grandma Judy, Brian and Jimmy

Angela and Jimmy with Shay in the background. So glad the Thomas' could visit!

Jimmy and I trapped in the Houston airport...

Jimmy and I in the Columbus airport! We finally made it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home