My Family

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

This week is going great. We have had a couple of friends pop over for short visits and he has been a champ... A little better than Mom and Dad I think.

We are waiting on Grandma Judy to arrive this afternoon. So excited to see her! We are also waiting on my Valentine's present. Brian got us a new washer and dryer!! I have wanted one for soooo long. Our old set were past done from Missy's parents to Missy and I during college and then when I moved out of the house with Missy to Brian and I. They have served us well.

This morning I was able to make a couple of phone calls to friends and family that I haven't been able to contact yet. I talked with my Grandmother who is very excited to meet her great-grandbaby. Jimmy will be her 6th! And then I talked briefly with sweet Melissa at our Vet's office (we do spend a lot of time there!). Melissa and her husband have had some struggles with their adoption process. Yet even through her trials she has been super support of us. We chat every once and awhile about how things are going. Katie called the Vet's on Tuesday because she was afraid our pet turtle was sick... Yes, I have a pet turtle too. When Melissa found out we were stuck in Houston she started calling her friends trying to get us a place to stay if we couldn't make it home that night. Too Kind!

Our big boy!

First bath!

We both survived!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi It was nice to have met you. Timmy says hello to Jimmy. We had some drama at the airport to but of a differnt sort...Hope you all are doing well.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home