My Family

Friday, January 11, 2008

Baby shower fun!

The Master Mind behind the bibs, cousin Jodi! It was such a cute idea! I wasn't into the whole play games thing, but Jodi came up with the idea to have everyone decorate a bib. It was really cute.

Even brother got into the fun... But he wanted to do socks. Kristin I am pretty sure made three bibs and all were super cute!

Cousin Kristen and Brian. It was great to see everyone and spend a little time. I so appreciate our families. This has been a long process and their support has definitely helped to get us through.

Opening the many great presents! And yes, I did let Brian open some!

Aunt Katie tries out the car seat. She said it was quite cozy.

Aunt Katie helps to put the stroller together!

And, last but not least, my favorite picture. I told you Mom went nuts! Now, there are some groceries mixed in there... But most of it was baby stuff! Thank goodness Brian and I drove separately!

Things are moving along. I feel like I have been saying two more weeks for a year and half... but we are somewhere around two more weeks. So far the Final Adoption Decree, Birth Certificate and now his Passport have all been released. We issued payment for the second DNA and the copied me on the letter they sent to Guatemala giving permission to take the second swab. Here's to hoping the lab isn't too busy and process this quickly!!!! I have been patient long enough...

I really do not know how pregnant women do it. Missy literally worked the night she went into the hospital. All I want to do is be at home! I know there really isn't anything for me to do... Well... there's always cleaning... but his room is set up, his laundry is done. But I guess you would call this nesting, because I just want to be here puttering about. I have this weekend and hope to do all those crazy things you suddenly have to do... clean the closets and whatever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home