My Family

Monday, December 03, 2007

Another quick update...

Our case is now being reviewed by the second (and I think last) reviewer in PGN. I am a little concerned. I keep telling everyone when I make guesses about when he will be home that I shouldn't. Everything I have guessed has been wrong so far!

Here's what we know... 99% of people do not get through PGN on their first try. We've been in PGN... forever. If the second reviewer kicks us out (which I guess is to be expected, though I am surprised that we haven't been kicked out already!) the attorney will have to make all the requested changes and resubmit us into PGN. Then we are in PGN again for... forever. And the whole country pretty much shuts down for 2 weeks around Christmas. Finally we receive 4 - 6 weeks notification before travel.

Long and short... January isn't really adding up anymore. Frustrated.

But at the same time... could we actually get through this time? Why are we at the second reviewer? Wouldn't you think if they were going to kick us out they would have done it already? Shouldn't say that out loud or put it in writing. I am sure I just jinxed us.

Keep praying and hoping and crossing fingers and anything else you can think of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home