My Family

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Look what arrived today!

They received our application and sent this out via email. We are to expect a packet in the mail laying out the next steps. I cannot believe it is really happening.

Building Blocks Adoption Service, Inc.
A licensed Ohio non-profit agency
P.O. Box 1028 • Medina, Ohio 44258 • Phone: 330.725.5521 • Fax: 880.668.2478 • http://www.bbas.org/

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Barlup

Welcome to our Family! We have received your application and thank you for choosing BBAS to help you on this journey of a lifetime. We understand you may be feeling a mixture of excitement and a little overwhelmed. That’s normal. BBAS has helped thousands of individuals with their adoption process and we have developed a procedure that will start you on the right path.

****Tonight I went shopping for a friend's baby shower. To think that in a few months I could be shopping for my baby!****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home