My Family

Tuesday, October 17, 2006


Application Time!
Uncle Chris and Aunt Kristin

Brian and I spent Sunday and last night filling in the agency application. All the blanks are filled in and now we just wait for the loan checks to arrive! I cannot believe after all this wait we are so close to starting the process for real...

Tonight I talked with my friend Amanda who recently moved to Denver and is hoping to fulfill her life long dream of being a Starbucks Barista here shortly. It was great to talk with her and tell her of the exciting news... We spent some time discussing terms of endearment for the little bundle. Many options! Hopefully Amanda will be posting a comment since I told her the blog is lonely and unvisited! Miss you Amanda!


My brother Chris was down this weekend to visit. It had been a long time since he made the trek to Columbus, but since buying a house near Cleveland he was able to shorten the drive time (plus, I think he is feeling the pressure of becoming an Uncle... He wants to ensure the child will actually know his name. I think he wanted to practice the drive for when the baby is actually here.). Whatever the reason for the drive it was nice to spend the day with him.

Will update more as things move along. I know it is going to be a long process. Plenty of time for posts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home