My Family

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas
I apologize for being so late on updates. There truly isn’t any excuse… Just haven’t carved out the time. And this isn't even all of it! I will get the rest up soon...

Jimmy at his Holiday party at school!



The Barlups Christmas Eve celebration.

Jimmy and cousin Gilly.

The Hotwheels Christmas begins...

Payne puts together one of Jimmy's more complicated toys.

Uncle JP played along while Jimmy had the camera. I am so lucky to have these pictures.


Jimmy's note to Santa...

Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the remote control car Uncle Paul!

One last snuggle with Grandma Judy before heading out.

Out new living room! Very happy with it. And I have already begun hounding Brian about painting the dining room... And then re-doing the old office... And then it will be time to start on the garden!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home