My Family

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

On Sunday Jimmy and I went to the North Market for their trick-or-treat activities! We bumped into the Thiels and Clines while we were there... We didn't stay long. I think I had had enough of Halloween by that point and I was feeling overwhelmed. So we got some candy, had lunch and bounced a little in the bounce house and we're on our way...




Jimmy's class' Halloween party was fun. They have them do a costume parade and last year I was surprised at how well it went... This year it wasn't quite as smooth, but once he got candy he was fine with it. They also got to run around and chase balloons in the hall which was lots of fun!



We trick-or-treated in Bexley with our crew. Jimmy was supposed to go as Iron Man but when I was finally ready to get his costume I couldn't fine one in his size. Instead he choose Transformer Bumblebee (which I was kind of surprised he didn't pick in the first place). Well, Bumblebee is an autobot (a good guy). It ended up that Julian went as decepticon Megatron (a bad guy). Even though Jimmy kind of wanted to fight him at first, they ended up being friendly.
Even baby Bair got in on the costume action. Little girl should be joining us any day now. I'm sleeping with my phone on waiting for the call! Can't wait to meet Baby Bair!

Jimmy was a riot and the whole time were trick-or-treating refused to be called Jimmy. He was Bumblebee and that was all he would answer to. In addition, he called Julian Megatron the entire time. Very funny!

Bumblebee and Megatron meet!!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home