My Family

Friday, August 27, 2010

Who is this giant of a kid?

All of the sudden Jimmy seems huge... Every couple of months I just look at him and think, "Wow. He's huge!" And we're in one of those phases...

Brushing his teeth...


Playing with his Elmo umbrella.


Swimming with G-ma.

Paint didn't end up where the paint was supposed to end up. And what have you been doing with your nose, sir?

This is what I'm talking about. How old is this kid? Brian's friends/clients sent home this soccer stuff. Jimmy was super excited and had to try them immediately!

There were a lot of kids transitioning to new classrooms so the daycare had a graduation. All the kids made their own mortar boards.







1 Comments:

Blogger the Thomas team said...

I appreciate your wonderful updates and awesome pictures! My computer was "gone" for about four months so I have not been able to check in. What a biggy boy!!! Glad you got to Malabar Farms - haven't been there in years, but remember it being so nice. I miss you all! Love, Angela

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home